PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY OF IN-CLOUD LLC
(hereinafter referred to as the Policy)
Last Updated: January 2019
The website is managed by IN-CLAUD Limited Liability Company, company number ( EDRPOU) 42637290, which is registered and operates on the basis of the current legislation of Ukraine (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
PRINCIPLES OF PROTECTION OF THE COMPANY`S PERSONAL DATA
The Company takes privacy seriously. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and trustworthy . We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information.
The Company guarantees that it will take all necessary measures to keep the User’s personal data safe and will take all reasonable measures to protect them from unauthorized use, including but not exclusively using new technologies, and will also comply with applicable laws protecting personal data. information (personal data) of persons.
Personal data and / or information is information or a collection of information about an individual that is identified or can be specifically identified.
We will provide clear information about how we use your personal data. It should always be clear to you what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it, and who we should contact if you have any questions.
This Policy and the protection of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) explains what types of personal data we collect, how we use them, disclose and protect the
What does this Policy apply to?
This Policy applies to personal information collected by the THE COMPANY companies in connection with the services they offer. Find out more about dataFreeze at https://datafreeze.io /. The owner and manager of the personal data of the Service Users is the Company.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you register on the above site in order to use the Service of our Company and / or fill in the relevant fields in the personal cabinet of the Service, or ask us a question through the “Contacts” website section, we can collect various data, including:
- first name;
- last name;
- passport data;
- telephone number;
- your login
- your password
- your email address
- your IP address
- information about the location of the User
- the type of browser you use
- hyperlink on which you have passed to us
- user content, messages and other materials that you view when using the Company’s Service
- any other personal information that you voluntarily provide to us
- information that comes automatically when using the websites facebook.com, twitter.com, google.com
- information that we receive from other sources (for example, to determine the exact time of work with our Service).
Most Internet browsers are originally configured to accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are sent to your device. Deactivating cookies may affect your experience with datafreeze.io.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY IN CASE OF USER REGISTRATION ON THE COMPANY'S SITE THROUGH WEBSITES FACEBOOK.COM, TWITTER.COM, GOOGLE.COM
- information regarding the browser that was used at the session beginning;
- details of the pages viewed;
- hyperlinks clicked;
- user IP address;
- user login
- user gender
- any other information about the User, which his social page contains on one of the above mentioned websites.
This Policy is an integral part of the terms and conditions of use of the Company's website datafreeze.io.
INFORMATION THAT WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
- your name;
- your mailing address;
- your age;
- publicly available information, such as user-generated content, blogs and posts, the receipt of which is not prohibited by applicable law.
We may combine in a dis-personalized formats the personal information you provide combining it with personal information provided by other users, thus creating aggregated data. We plan to analyze such aggregated data, mainly in order to track group trends. We do not link aggregated data about users with personal information, therefore aggregated data cannot be used to establish a connection with you or identify you. Instead of the actual names, we will use user names in the process of creating aggregated data and analysis. For statistical purposes and to track group trends, anonymous aggregated data may be shared with other companies with whom we interact.
THE COMPANY will only collect, use or disclose your personal information where it is fair and lawful to do so. In most cases, we will ask for your consent explicitly but, in some cases, we may infer consent from your actions and behaviour. We may ask you to provide additional consent if we need to use your personal information for purposes not covered by this Policy.
By using the Company's website datafreeze.io and / or registering on the Company's website indicated above in order to use the Service provided, you give the Company the appropriate consent to collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the rules described in this Policy. We may ask you to provide additional consent if we need to use your personal information for purposes not covered by this Policy. You are not obliged to provide such consent but if you decide, then your participation in certain activities may be restricted. If you provide additional consent, the terms of that consent shall prevail in the event of any conflict with the terms of this Policy.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THIS WAY, PLEASE DO NOT USE DATAFREEZE.IO.
Please note, however, that we may process your personal information without consent if we have a legitimate reason to do so, provided that such use will not have a prejudicial effect on your own rights, freedoms and interests. Any such use shall be in accordance with the Policy.
How do we use your personal information?
We can use your personal information to make services and products on THE COMPANY sites even more convenient for use. We may use your personal information to:
- improve our products, services and your experience on datafreeze.io sites;
- We use your personal information to:
- evaluate the use of the THE COMPANY Sites, products and services;
- analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements;
- personalize your website experience, as well as to evaluate (anonymously) statistics on website activity, such as what time you visited it, whether you’ve visited it before and what site referred you to it;
- make the THE COMPANY sites easier to use and to better tailor the THE COMPANY sites and our products to your interests and needs;
- help speed up your future activities and experience on the THE COMPANY sites. For example, a site can recognize that you have provided your personal information and will not request the same information a second time;
- collect information about the device you are using to view the THE COMPANY sites, such as your IP address or the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using, and link this to your personal information so as to ensure that the THE COMPANY sites present the best web experience for you;
- to contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws.
We may use your personal information to:
- suggest products or services (including those of relevant third parties) which we think may be of interest to you;
- offer you the opportunity to take part in competitions or promotions;
- to provide you with products or services that you request from us. YOU CAN OPT OUT OF RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS FROM US AT ANY TIME. ANY DIRECT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS THAT WE SEND TO YOU WILL PROVIDE THE INFORMATION AND MEANS NECESSARY TO OPT OUT.
- for the purposes of competitions or promotions that you have entered;
- to send you information, products or samples that you have requested;
- to respond to your queries or comments;
In order to protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, when we delete information from our services we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers or remove information from our backup systems.
datafreeze.io are designed and intended for use by adults. If you are a child, please do not use the THE COMPANY services, as any action on datafreeze.io implies the availability and legal capacity of the person who carries it. Therefore, by default, we regard all persons using THE COMPANY as having full legal and legal capacity for carrying out legally significant actions.
If you are a child over the age where parental consent is required in your country, you should review the terms of this Privacy Notice with your parent or guardian to make sure you understand and accept them. If we discover that we have collected information from a child without consent from a parent or guardian where such consent should have been obtained, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
THE COMPANY may share your personal information with other companies and trusted third parties based outside the country in which you live so that they may process that data on our behalf.
The Company may also disclose your personal data if it understands that such disclosure will be justified necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operational processes or Users.
THE COMPANY NOT SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION, except for the fact the alienation of our business (eg, in connection with the sale of our brand) or otherwise in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation of all or part of our business).
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may transfer your personal information to servers located outside the country in which you live or to affiliates or other trusted third parties based in other countries so that they may process personal information on our behalf. By using a THE COMPANY sites or otherwise providing datafreeze.io with personal information, you agree to us doing so in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection laws and regulations.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND WHO TO CONTACT
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact us by clicking chapter the Contacts on the datafreeze.io site.
You have the right to tell us if you:
- don't want to be contacted in the future by us;
- would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you;
- would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records;
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information.
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name phone number, valid e-mail address.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
LINKS TO OTHER SITES